Saturday 10th December
Hosted by the Cootamundra Antique Motor Club in
conjunction with The Salvation Army,
This event is OPEN to ALL motorcyclists and Veteran/Vintage/Classic car owners.
The run is open to members of all Veteran, Vintage and Classic vehicle clubs.
Christmas Gifts (unwrapped) for children under 15
years of age may be left at the Sallies in
Hovell Street, Cootamundra prior
to the event, or handed in on
the morning of the Run.
- 10:30 for departure at 11:00 (sharp!);
- MOTORCYCLES: Family Hotel, Hovell Street;
- CARS: Hovell Street adjacent to Albert Park.
- Cars will follow motorcycles for a short run down Parker Street and onto Mackay Street to Adina Court Retirement Facility for the residents to view.
- At Albert Park for a Gold Coin donaton, sausage sizzle and some fellowship.